The large information screen in the canteen area of Campus Herning gives you a unique opportunity to communicate your message and share your AU stories to a wider audience.
1. What we need from you
If you have some exciting news or other content that you would like to share on the screen, please prepare a single PowerPoint slide with the following:
- A high-quality image in a 16:9 aspect ratio, i.e. landscape format (if you don’t have an image, you can search for one in AU’s gallery at https://galleri.au.dk/AUKomm/).
- A short and precise headline.
- Two to three lines of text (proofread).
- The start and end date of the content.
Submission and deadline: Email the slide to Astrid Refsgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the Friday before the week you want the information on the screen.
2. How about video?
If you submit a video instead of an image, please note:
- As with the image, the video must be of high quality and in landscape format (16:9 aspect ratio).
- The screen does not have sound, so if your video has audio content, include subtitles.
3. What about social media?
If you also want your content shared on the department’s social media channels, please include the links of any relevant key partners named in the text.
Note that we cannot guarantee that your content will be shared on the social media channels, as it must align with the department’s communication strategy.